Normal Aquatics performs Yonkers aquarium maintenance and repair services that encompass everything from fixing a major leak to completely replacing a broken aquarium glass. If you are experiencing a problem with your aquarium, you can contact us directly at 203-292-5922 for a free consultation. We will come to your location and perform a complete scan of your aquarium system in order to locate and remedy the problem. We have included a list of aquarium repair services that we are capable of performing as well as the measures that must be taken during a repair operation below.
- We will perform a complete scan of your aquarium system and perform trouble-shooting techniques in order to locate that area that requires repair.
- If necessary, we will safely remove all of the fish, corals, plants, and any other inhabitants of your tank in order to drain out all of the water. All inhabitants of your tank will be safely contained in acclimated water and will remain healthy until returned to the repaired tank.
- Once water has been drained, it will be thoroughly cleaned and dried out.
- We will then repair the damaged area of your tank or either replace the entire pain with a new section of glass.
- Once the repair has been completed, we will refill your tank with saltwater and safely return all inhabitants back to there previous location.
An aquarium that contains a leak can pose an enormous problem. In many cases the leak may appear minuscule, so the sense of urgency to repair it may not be strong. However, if the leak is not repaired immediately, it can lead to the entire structure of your tank being compromised, which can cause your glass to completely break. If you have noticed a crack or leak and it seems to be advancing, contact the aquarium repair specialists at Normal Aquatics for a free consultation and estimate.
If you believe that your tank is leaking, it is imperative that you contact the Yonkers Aquarium Maintenance technicians at Normal Aquatics immediately. Normal Aquatics is proud to offer 24/7 Emergency Service. If there is anything that requires immediate attention to your aquarium, you can contact us directly at 203-292-5922 and our emergency service aquarium maintenance team will be dispatched to your location immediately.